After years of hands-on experience, we have realized that our skincare services at Lynne's Place are only as good as the results our clients see. This is why we have carefully chosen Dermalogica, Zen Obagi (ZO), and HydraFacial skin care products and essentials to use in conjunction with our facials and HydraFacial treatments. In addition, we like the way Youngblood Cosmetics strives to create beauty sustainably and ethically, and are always impressed with the final look we achieve using their beautiful line of beauty products.
If you love the HydraFacial treatment, then there is no doubt you will LOVE HydraFacial MD's Daily Essentials. These super performing products are a great way to encourage and enhance results between HydraFacial visits. They contain the same, powerful ingredients in a HydraFacial treatment and are loaded with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acids that all work together to help prevent and undo damage, restoring your overall skin health.
For those of you who enjoy adding a boost to your HydraFacial service, we have chosen these HydraFacial products for retail sale knowing that they can help you achieve longer lasting results in conjunction with your treatment:
- ZO Brightalive kit (Brightalive Boost) to achieve total skin health restoration and a bright complexion;
- DermaBuilder serum (Dermabuilder Boost) to keep those lines soft and more invisible;
- Britenol trio(Britenol Boost) to maintain the brightness of your skin;
- Antiox+ (CTGF Boost) to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and keep your skin feeling invigorated and nourished.
We also recommend HydraFacial's Beta HD serum to keep congestion away between treatments for those with problematic skin, and adding one of their amazing cleansers, eye creams, and/or moisturizers to your daily routine.
Dermalogica's high-grade, skin treatment systems are each designed to address a specific set of concerns to help you achieve your best skin ever. You can get a good feel for Dermalogica just by looking at, touching, and smelling their products.
Whether your skin is dry, normal, or oily, Dermalogicas's unique daily formulas will help maintain skin health and balance moisture levels. The list below provides a brief description of a few of Dermalogica 's specialty lines we love most and incorporate often into our "Just for You" facials:
- AGE Smart - Controls skin aging at the source while helping to stimulate collagen production, increase elasticity and promote smoothness
- MediBac Clearing - Clears and prevents adult acne with around-the-clock, powerful ingredients
- UltraCalming - Provides serious relief for even the most sensitize skin using extremely gentle formulas
We committed to Youngblood 12 years ago. It's a line consistently being updated, and their silky, lightweight Natural Mineral Foundation and loose powders are used at Lynne's Place on a daily basis (especially after an electrolysis or laser treatment on the face.) It's no wonder that Youngblood is the clear standard used at many upscale med-spas and the preferred choice of numerous professional makeup artists. Besides foundations, other best-sellers at our office include Youngblood's concealer, eyeshadows, and mineral blushes. Their eyebrow pallet is also amazing and helps to get your brows to look full and natural in just minutes!